BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.19.2008

Be Good to Mother Earth: Win a Hummer!

One of my biggest pet peeves in this world is Hummers. They are unecessary and it's completely ridiculous to be driving around in one on this flat-Floridian terrain.

Trying to compensate for lack-thereof in other areas, imho.

So, eating my delicious abused-cow guts burger from Burger King,

My greasy treat was packaged in this "recycled" bag.

"Be Good to Mother Earth" I happily read, with tips on recycling and such. Then I turn the bag around and see they're giving a Hummer away as part of the "Indiana Jones" hype.

Talk about anti-productive...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you need to use the money you get from selling the hummer (to some penis size challenged individual) you win to use the money to save the orangutans from extinction in Borneo!