BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.04.2004

::thinking on divinity::


i revere,
these shootingstars.
for i have had the portended priviledge
of touching their tails of intensity
as their light reflected upon me, momentarily,
but glows upon my skin incessantly.

i remain,
a radiant planet with rings
and strings,
maiden wings...

and the terra incognita is my wonderland,
my rite of caste.

i have found at last,
a liquidpeace to perceive
that i have fulfilled one of manifold meanings
for Being:
creating my magnum opus:

the genesis of the next genetic generation.

what more could an artist ask for?
what greater poetic work could exist?

it is this miracle-in-the-making
that holds the whispers of the Beginning.
a union of surpassing lovejoy,
the wonderment of amorous acts,
leading to the delicious divineness of One.

this new endeavor of
mother and mentor
has begun.

0 comments: