BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.02.2004

where's my pillow??

...this pregnancy deal is getting more difficult to bear as the days go on, and "it will only get worse before it gets better", a client informed me today. and "you're moving slower" an annoying co-worker said to me as i waddled down the hallway. No kidding. Thanks for regurgitating useless information to me, especially when i was already well aware.

...an overhwelming sense of bitchiness is overcoming me, and all i really long to do is stretch my tired body out on my oversized, comfortable forest green couches and veg out in front of a movie. i don't care about dinner. I know Jeremy will ask me when i walk in the door, "what do you want to do about dinner?", and i will reply, "I don't care. I'm too tired to care."

i just want a massage...some lotion. a comfy t-shirt. my Rajha-cat purring on my lap. Is that so much for a girl to ask? maybe a fudgesicle??

muscle relaxers would be nice. or a kiss from Mary Jane. or a sip of an ice, cold beer. But, no. Alas, my body no longer is mine, and mine alone, to intoxicate and numb. i must feel every ache, every twitch the baby makes (which has been my most enjoyable aspect of pregnancy, but after a while - enough is enough. too much of a good thing is not a good thing). But at least my baby is strong.

2 and 1/2 months (11 weeks) to go,
it can't come quick enough...

where's my pillow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: